1. Leave your credit card at home
We second this approach if you're not a disciplined shoppers and tend to buy more with a credit card in hand. However, for disciplined shoppers, a cash-back credit card with no annual fee save you money rather than costing you more, if you always pay credit card bill on time.
Think about do you really need that premium video service?
3. Brown bag it at lunch
4. Re-evaluate your cell phone bill
5. Pay credit card bills on time
A must do. If you can't, then you need to stop using any credit card in order to get out of debt.
6. Don't pay full price ever
Browse and search on our main INAB site for all sort of discount pricing.
7. Carpool, take public transit or bike to work
8. Reduce your interest rates